I've lost an Inn : /

NikiRandom

Leaving Morthal by the north road, across the river and on the left there was an inn which (I think but not sure) might have been called The Pale Horse.

After spending a couple of days fiddling with my load order, this inn has completely vanished. I don't know if it was a mod added building or something from the CC. Pretty sure it's not vanilla. Googling "Skyrim Pale Horse" and similar terms isn't helping at all.

Anyone got any ideas..?

Edited by NikiRandom

When you say the north road, do you mean that you were heading towards Movarth's Lair and / or the Hearthfires housing plot?

If so, I cannot think of any mod added inns in that area. But that doesn't mean that there haven't been any.

Hi thanks for the reply. Yes, that's where it was ... on the left as you head north out of Morthal across the river towards Morvarth's Lair.

I'm flummoxed lol.

There is a base game inn inside Morthal on the left just before the bridge in question. Not sure why a mod would have added another inn so close to an existing one. Is it possible that you're mis-remembering a separate inn in that location?

Found it : -)

It's a Morthal swamp overhaul called The Marshlands. I agree, it's a slightly odd place to put another inn and there is a patch to remove it, but on the other hand it's very nicely done. Unique kind of exterior/interior and it has some interesting characters inside so I think I'll keep it.