Are we done dumping all single console commands into Nexus?

kingofnuthin

What should we do with dozens of the same console command scripts. No offense. I know, everyone is ready for modding this game. But this is starting to get nuts. Nothing against a new script discovering or a good tweak. But cluttering does not help anybody. Maybe I'm wrong, and it's just my inner order freak. Then I've said nothing.

Currently, that is about the only option we have to alter our games. They are basically just tweaks to game settings..... Best method for handling them is to simply copy/paste the text from the mod into a 'master' bat file, so you only run ONE at game start, instead of trying to convince the game to run a dozen or more of 'em. Works MUCH better, and much less clutter.

Currently, that is about the only option we have to alter our games. They are basically just tweaks to game settings..... Best method for handling them is to simply copy/paste the text from the mod into a 'master' bat file, so you only run ONE at game start, instead of trying to convince the game to run a dozen or more of 'em. Works MUCH better, and much less clutter.

I meant that there is no benefit of having multiple mods on Nexus with only the same single command and function. But as I said... maybe it's just my inner Sheldon Cooper who has a problem with this "mess". ^^

I meant that there is no benefit of having multiple mods on Nexus with only the same single command and function. But as I said... maybe it's just my inner Sheldon Cooper who has a problem with this "mess". ^^

Multiple mods that do the exact same thing is nothing new here. :D