What DLC would you like to see next?

Feltorn Von Dentai

I would like to see either A: Someone from the commonwealth comes down and, after completing a few tough quests for them, the PC is granted the skills needed to repair most of the vehicles in the wastes or B: A visit to the commonwealth. specifically, the Institute. Maybe that could be triggered by Harkness pulling you aside and asking you to start a movement with his fellow synths?

I would see a DLC where you are in a simulation of USA before bomb drop(or a time travel machine), and you ll have to find who really started the war and droped nukes on USA

Could have some mafia quest with Al capone and simply the life with normal people and cops around to protect them, kinda like GTA but in fallout 3

A city-wide war mod. Street fighting and stuff. Like the Enclave make an active attempt on taking back DC as opposed to this crap with small patrols. I want tanks, verti-bird attacks, platoons of soldiers attacking, and the Op-Anch squad options with the BoS. All that inside a massive "outdoor" zone inside the city, or inside a city.

I

Want

WAR!!