Leon Classic Voice 2005

Mixtage

Hello, I would like to ask for your help. Recently, I have been getting involved with the Resident Evil 4 Remake mods and wish to contribute to the community. However, I've noticed that, unfortunately, there is a shortage of information for people like me who have limited knowledge on the subject, and I believe that most of the community falls into this category.
After a lot of research, I managed to learn a bit about how to modify certain aspects of the game, primarily related to audio. I discovered how to unpack the files using "vgmstream-win64" and "wwiseutil-gui," but I couldn't find information on how to repack them into the "original" format so that the game recognizes them again through FLUFFY MANAGER. Could you kindly assist me by providing a brief tutorial on how to proceed from where I left off?
I tried reaching out to some modders, but unfortunately, I haven't received any help so far. I suspect this might be related to the fear that more 'competitors' might emerge among modders. Although I admit that this perception doesn't make much sense, it's hard to avoid the impression that, at certain times, this concern might be true. If that's the case, it would be truly unfortunate, as it could result in a community limited to just a few high-quality mods.
I was about to create a mod to replace Leon's voice with the 2005 version. I obtained the audio files from all of Paul Mercier's work directly from the original source without any loss of quality, from "Resident Evil 4 Classic," "Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles," to "Resident Evil: Degeneration." It took weeks of hard work to gather these audio files from the original sources. However, unfortunately, due to the lack of information, I won't be able to proceed with creating this mod as I can't find the necessary information to move forward. Can anyone assist me? Otherwise, regrettably, this will be another incredible mod that will never see the light of day.
This is a preview of what the Resident Evil 4 Remake could be with the voice of Paul Mercier, the original voice actor for Leon in the classic Resident Evil 4. It's important to note that this is just a glimpse of what could be possible if such a mod existed, although there are some improvements to be made to compensate for the dynamic microphone effect.

RE4 Remake, But Voiced By Paul Mercier (Made with AI) - YouTube

Edited by Mixtage