CTD on start, my mod list. Someone better than I tell me why?

Cipherthe3vil

• RaceCompatibility (2).esm Active
  • WerewolvesUnleashed.esp Active
  • KhalSpellmakingMod.esp Active
  • NB-Scars.esp Active
  • SCA nails.esp Active
  • TradeRoutes.esp Active
  • TradeRoutes-Requiem-Patch.esp Active
  • RealisticNights brightness opt 3.esp Active
  • RealisticNights DB brightness opt 3.esp Active
  • RealisticNights DG brightness opt 3.esp Active
  • RealisticNights+DG.esp Active
  • Realistic Nights NightEyePredatorVision.esp Active
  • RealisticNights torches magic lights.esp Active
  • RealisticNights-MPABpatch.esp Active

Unrecognized.

Recognized.

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
    • Contains dirty edits: 92 ITM, 3 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • Dawnguard.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 619 ITM, 82 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • ApachiiHair.esm Active
  • RaceCompatibility.esm Active
  • UndergroundBathhouse.esm Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 2 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • XFLMain.esm Active
    • Note: For safe mod uninstall see special uninstallation instructions on mod page.
  • Chesko_Frostfall.esp Active
  • Supreme Storms.esp Active
  • AOS.esp Active
  • TradeBarter.esp Active
  • AMatterOfTime.esp Active
  • CrossbowsRevamped.esp Active
    • Contains dirty edits: 2 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • new guards.esp Active
  • People Have Lanterns.esp Active
  • Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp Active
  • soulstoskills.esp Active
  • AdventurersAndTravelers.esp Active
  • SkyUI.esp Active
  • 1nivWICCloaks.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
    • Warning: Use only one WICCloaks esp.
  • 1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp
    • Warning: Use only one WICCloaks esp.
  • GymnasticsLeotard.esp Active
  • SVS LadyTemplar.esp Active
  • Requiem.esp Active
    • Note: Requiem makes a LOT of changes. You may want to consider creating and using a Userlist based on your particular mod loadout.
  • Druidessentials.esp Active
  • Inconsequential NPCs.esp Active
  • SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp Active
  • ub_tapestry.esp Active
  • Undeath.esp Active
  • Wrath Of Nature.esp Active
  • Civil War Overhaul.esp Active
  • Grass On Steroids.esp Active
  • ImmersiveFP.esp Active
  • SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp Active
  • Tougher Traps.esp Active
  • trap_x2_damage.esp Active
  • Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp Active
  • RestorationPowers.esp Active
  • SmartCast_1_0.esp Active
  • battlemage's arcanes.esp Active
  • FNISspells.esp Active
  • infinitedaedricchargesbyfioran.esp Active
  • UltimateCombat.esp Active
  • fighting stances.esp Active
  • killmove control.esp Active
  • Sneak Tools.esp Active
  • Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp Active
  • Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp Active
  • bloodslinger.mastereagleeye.esp Active
  • TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Active
  • The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp Active
  • TemptressVixen.esp Active
  • Inigo.esp Active
  • NonEssentialChilds.esp Active
    • Note: Obsolete. Update to latest version, here.
  • AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp Active
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Active
  • skyrim unbound.esp
  • CharacterMakingExtender.esp Active
  • DeadlyMutilation.esp Active
  • dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp Active
    • Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
  • EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp Active

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get my darn fragile game running again? I uninstalled ALL my mods and went back through and downloaded a dozen new mods, then mixed in some old mods I liked to try to get a fresh start at the game again.

But of-frick'n-course the game wont even play now. I'd have to go through ALL those mods to find which one wouldn't work ~,..,~

So anyone know which mods are the culprits? ie; "You should never run x with y, you fool!"

Edited by Cipherthe3vil

The Boss thing says "Bash" a lot, I can only assume it means Wyre Bash. I downloaded that, and though I don't know what the hell to do with it and what those "Suggested Bash" things are for, it does show me red and orange plugins...

So I disabled whichever ones were Red or Orange and my game worked.

However the orange plugin was the compatibility patch between Requiem and Trade Routes. With it, the game crashes. Without it, it works.

Obviously I need that compatibility patch. Can anyone tell me just why the devil a compatibility patch is making me CTD like this!?

Your mods could be dirty and need cleaning. I've recently returned to Skyrim myself and totally understand your frustration. Finding and installing mods is a very time consuming process. However, I have come to the knowledge that proper maintenance is required. As well as knowledge of compatibility patches with certain mods and LOAD ORDER. The following Guides have helped me tremendously.

Modding Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhc9ayxti2M

TES5Edit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

BOSS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6MxLBcSgkc&list=PLE7DlYarj-DdhDG41roBVJfNCqvO5MmKP&index=12

Gopher's videos are very comprehensive and awesome. He's a great guide author. In that first video you can find loads of links to his other videos that could help you resolve as well as prevent future issues listed below the video.

Best,

Vancien

There's been one freaking thing after the other. I've been trying all afternoon since midday to get Skyrim working again. There is CONSTANTLY a new problem. From eternal loading screens, to the camera behaving like a drunk, to no audio playing, and finally it's rounded back to CTDs before the main menu again, and this time there aren't any fricking red plugins shown in Wyre Bash. That's the only thing I know how to do with the thing, look at the color and uncheck when red or orange ~,..,~

I can't use that TES5Edit thing, I can't clean mods. That stuff goes entirely over my head. ALL this crap goes over my head. I've wasted enough time as it is. Time to quit Skyrim again after all, before I could even get back in in the first place.

The links I provided have videos that show you exactly what to do. It seems far more complicated than it really is and if you are modding Skyrim, you'll need to start doing both of those things. You were running BOSS so that at least is covered already. Your log showed dirty mods that needed cleaning. It really isn't hard but I can understand your frustration. This can become very time consuming. However, it's also very rewarding once you get everything working properly. :D

Couldn't hurt to spend a little more time and watch some guide videos.

Not everyone likes videos (for instance, I don't like them as I can read a hell of a lot faster than the person in the video can speak - end up skipping most of the dialogue in most games thanks to subtitles, unless I happen to like the voice) so, have 'Jeir's Condensed Cleaning Guide'.

1. Open TES5Edit.

2. A window will pop up with all your mods checked. Right-click this window, and click on 'Select None'.

3. Check only the mod you want to clean and click OK/doubleclick on the mod you want to clean. It's masters will automatically be loaded.

4. Wait for everything to load.

5. On the left, right-click the mod and click on 'Apply Filter for Cleaning'. Wait.

6. Right-click the mod again and click on 'Remove "Identical to Master" Records'. Wait.

7. Right-click on the mod again and select 'Undelete and Disable References'. Wait.

8. Close TES5Edit. Save the file when it prompts to.

9. Repeat for each mod that needs cleaning.