Blind Moth Priests

Deleted1157812User

Dez is in on it?

Master, you betrayed me!

How could you?

Now they know my weaknesses!

ummmmmm,no..no..I'm ..ummm I've infiltrated their ranks! Who you going to believe your master or some guy that you don't know! :biggrin:

I don't know! I don't know who to trust anymore!

You might all be in on it!

*screams and runs from the room*

Dez is in on it?

Master, you betrayed me!

How could you?

Now they know my weaknesses!

ummmmmm,no..no..I'm ..ummm I've infiltrated their ranks! Who you going to believe your master or some guy that you don't know! :biggrin:

I don't know! I don't know who to trust anymore!

You might all be in on it!

*screams and runs from the room*

*wicked grin crosses my face* I lose more grasshoppers that way! :whistling:

See? See!

Now, when I'm not around, they're leaving the confines of the monastery and the library to mingle with the ordinary folk and spread terrible lies about me! They will confuse the masses into believing their plans. I won't be safe wherever I go!

Why, Master?

Why did it have to be this way?

See? See!

Now, when I'm not around, they're leaving the confines of the monastery and the library to mingle with the ordinary folk and spread terrible lies about me! They will confuse the masses into believing their plans. I won't be safe wherever I go!

Why, Master?

Why did it have to be this way?

you seek but wonder, you ask but turn a deaf ear. Believe only that which you mind knows is reality.Speakers oft spin webs like the spider to catch the unwary. Be not the prey,be the hunter!

like the mantis,watch and wait and follow what you know to be true and then strike when your sure it is within your grasp!