Is fallout True?

Warlord_1011

Well, the Mayan calendar ends on the year 2012. I guess the planet of the giants will come close enough to the earth for them to jump over and destroy the earth. Our only hope is Batman and 50,000 ninjas.

:)

Well, the Mayan calendar ends on the year 2012. I guess the planet of the giants will come close enough to the earth for them to jump over and destroy the earth. Our only hope is Batman and 50,000 ninjas.

Not taking you seriously here but I just thought you all should know that the Mayan calander -does not- end in 2012. It switches over to a diffrent stage off calander which lasts for a long time. I don't remember how long. Then it 'ends'. (Or rather flips over)

Well i think if something like nuclear war happens people WILL build shelters to survive. Another good news, we won't gonna need to play fallout anymore :P

then there is the thing that realy happens xD: in 4.5 million years the sun will implode and destroy the first four planets (for u oblivious people that includes earth). Bye Human Race!

what about chuck norris!!!

What about if our Fallout 3 and Oblivion characters will help us!!! xD

But a ww3 WILL happen anyways once, as I believe. Maybe not exactly at THAT time between THOSE countries, but I'm pretty sure that ww3 will happen.