If you had a vault in your hands...

Starch

I found this interesting thread on the Bethsoft forums.

My vault would be a experimental. Populated by Scientists who specialize in Genetics, Anatomy, Fertility, infertility, etc. The victi....I mean Volunteers would be people with infertility problems, RD, birth deflects, genetic anomalies, low White blood count. Also, be populated by individuals that have rare but beneficial mutations. The Scientists experi.....try to cure the problems, and try figure out why only these individuals gifts. We try to create babies with no problems, and have these gifts.

In reality I try to create elf looking people, mainly maidens, to be our slaves, and have the other babies be Adrian. Also, create some super soldiers if I have the time.

A place like the Nursery or the Eden Project would be nice. I would have a large, beautiful garden to walk around in when not working on gene modified plants that could repopulate the irradiated, harsh wasteland.

There would be the risk of developing a killer plant, so a healthy compliment of flamethrower wielding Mr. Guttsy robots would also be nice.

Also, create some super soldiers if I have the time.

Don't. We all know how those plots usually ends. :P

If I had a Vault, I'd put in a weak Overseer to cause some civil unrest, and plant a charismatic and radical religious leader among the residents. He would rally the citizens under the banners of religion and rebellion, with the members becoming more fanatical by the day. They'll break into the armory (which has loads of swords and white-colored Power Armors) and overtake the Vault. They'll be released onto the Wasteland as an army of fervent believers, not afraid of such silly things like death.

Battlecry: "Shock Troops of the Papacy, ONWARD TO GLOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Religious fanatics always make a fine army.

My vault would be just me, a lot of popcorn, and a bunch of cats for company.

No crate of puppets?

If I had a Vault, I'd put in a weak Overseer to cause some civil unrest, and plant a charismatic and radical religious leader among the residents. He would rally the citizens under the banners of religion and rebellion, with the members becoming more fanatical by the day. They'll break into the armory (which has loads of swords and white-colored Power Armors) and overtake the Vault. They'll be released onto the Wasteland as an army of fervent believers, not afraid of such silly things like death.

Battlecry: "Shock Troops of the Papacy, ONWARD TO GLOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Religious fanatics always make a fine army.

What, not green? ;) And no loli?

Zeon and lolis are the OTHER Vault.