If you had a vault in your hands...

Starch

Find a way to survive the heat death of the Universe as first priority, plenty of time.

Second priority: Copy the commonwealth technology and make some androids. Then experiments to "download" a human mind into a robot. (The robobrains doesn't count)

Third priority: Find a third priority

I'd use it as a place for many things, scientific and military projects and tests of all forms and kinds, artistry, and writing among them. There would be several sectors, each with a number of blocks within. These sectors (and blocks) would be assigned to different subjects. Recreational sector, garden block, laboratories, etc.. I'd also like to create an "underground skywalk", with running water and lush greenery underneath, within a greenhouse. It would be a haven for scientists, intellectuals, and bohemians of all varieties. Moral and ethical boundaries (within the scopes of science) would not be a barrier in such a place. It would be sort of like Galt's Gulch. The pinnacle of objectivism.

Then I would hire Andrew Ryan to be the Overseer. There would be no Overseer, either.

me and a small group of consisting of:

A doctor

4 women (need to repopulate *zip*)

2 ex soldiers

one G.E.C.K.

8 cryotubes set to open once the radiation levels drop to liveabel conditions

and the latest in armor and weaponry

also blueprint paper to make even more advance armor and wepons

and some robots

Me as the overseer. almost the same as 101 except more color lol (everything is silver... why the f..) Oh and lots of guards so its hard to get out (vault 101 security fail). and! lots of big people with big guns! (so we dont end up like Big Town)

i would had an amazing security system.

Vault would be devided into two parts. first one is like any fallout 3 town. Being a resident is very expensive (suits starting at 25000 coins) but its still open for public to use shops.

second one is closed for public. There is no way anybody can enter it. It haves Armory labrotory workshop (to make guns) and barracks with my army. and a garage with many vehicles to rule the wastes.'

my room would have so much controls.

my vault won't going to have expirement.

the vault would be comfortable place.

Military lab where scientists are trying to make a power armor that doesnt require training nor does it reduce agility and developping advanced weaponry. OH! and a wide array of feral ghouls for the times when we need some subject, but before we need an anti-ghouls gas, incase things goes wrong.