Creation kit not uploading ba2 files

If you create the BA2 yourself just make sure you use Xbox compression for the textures archive

That was actually another question I had as I'm not sure how to properly optimize/compress files for porting or what tools I need to do so, I've looked at a couple guides however they don't perfectly translate to what I'm trying to do

If you create the BA2 yourself just make sure you use Xbox compression for the textures archive

That was actually another question I had as I'm not sure how to properly optimize/compress files for porting or what tools I need to do so, I've looked at a couple guides however they don't perfectly translate to what I'm trying to do

Archive2.exe comes with the CK and it is what it uses to create the BA2. Under the tools directory. If you let the CK create the archives for your upload, but don't upload straight away, you can open them up with archive2 and see the compression etc in the settings. And more importantly, has it got the right stuff in it. When you go to upload it will say "there is already an archive, do you want to use that?" And you say yes so it uses your adjusted one rather than it recreating a new (possibly broken) one.

Unless you have an extremely clean Dev environment (no other content of any kind), the CK will include any loose files you reference in the mod - even if they are game assets (or worse - bits of F4SE which will break the mod on Xbox). Which is why you need to review your archives before uploading.

And the directory is XB1 (not xbox as I thought). It also looks like only the "mod - textures.ba2" needs xbox compression.

My "mod - Main.ba2" seems to have no compression, and format "general".