The Elder Scrolls Online Worth it ?

panosthe21

26 members have voted

1. 1. Does TESO Worth it ?

• yes
    • no
    • who cares ?

I'm not really into MMO's, and Skyrim did not meet all of my expectations (and it took me awhile to even get into it), so I'd say to anyone that has their doubts to just wait and listen to the reviews. No doubt, Youtube will have some Let's Plays that I'll be watching.

people expecting a multiplayer version of a TES game will be very dissapointed

People who already playing MMO s will be very dissapointed

Hardcore fans of the TES series will be very dissapointed

But the secret is that alot ofg people will buy anything with the elder scrolls name stamped on it

yje game was consdered flawed by the people zemo hired to test their alpha

my time in one of the beta s was more a excersise in patience than anything else

and the fact that it is taking longer than they expect plus that they intend to bring a console version aswell speaks volumes about how this game will go F2P within 6 months and go into maintance only after 18 months

the whole game for a veteran MMO is deja vu and basicly is a carbon copy of the old dark age of camelot but with better graphics and TRS related names on it

there is no immersion unless you call endless level grinding immersion , there is exploration especoally if you walk into that invissible wall that marks the border of your faction lands

PVP is a laugh even so bad one can wonder what is the point

so no it isn't worth it if you are a true fan orr a regular mmo player

if you never played a MMO go ahead try it the novelty wears off after a few weeks

No thanks and even the Monthly Fees sends shivers down my spine.

Am i made of Money, i would rather pay my Bills instead of wasting time trying to figure out why am i cut out from ESO because i realized i dident pay the Monthly Bill.

Just No, TES6 here i come.

I'd like to try it for a while, but I don't really like MMOs that much (I am the kind of person who signed up for a text-only hardcore roleplaying MUD game where you had to wait for another player to become pregnant so that your character could be born). Plus I am poor so can't afford the monthly fees. It would be really cool if, in some magical paradise universe where hardware is irrelevant and the sky's the limit, you could play an online version of an Elder Scrolls game (maybe a maximum of 6 players, or something, but all sharing the same world). That way, you could have the fun of a group of friends playing together, minus the annoying griefers, immersion-breaking "wait in line to kill the boss" gameplay, and similar things that tend to come with MMOs.

, you could play an online version of an Elder Scrolls game (maybe a maximum of 6 players, or something, but all sharing the same world). That way, you could have the fun of a group of friends playing together, minus the annoying griefers, immersion-breaking "wait in line to kill the boss" gameplay, and similar things that tend to come with MMOs.

and somewhere somebody got it complete wrong

the idea of a multiplayer TES has been around a long time and somebody misread it and thought we mean a MMO version of the game

I would welcome a multiplayer version

but a medioric MMO that offers nothing new in a already oversated market that is full of medioric mmo s just stupid in my opinion and sounds to me as a attempt to grab quick money

iNot evey one is into MMOs you either love it or dislike it and even then there are MMO s you love and the ones you hate