Can I use more than one skin mod in one game?

Gerkesiz

I installed multiple skin mods.

Modes:
Eos Skin
Pride of Valhalla CBBE
Diamond Skin
Reverie Skin
Binibini Skin for CBBE
Marshmallow Skin
Bijin Skin - CBBE
+5 more

When I downloaded these mods, I saw that they overwrote each other's files. So, can I create a profile for each skin in MO2, create a batch for these profiles separately with body slide studio and use them? So can I use all skins in one game? Or should I choose just one? I've been trying to mod it for a week or two. I want to bring the game to today's visual quality as much as possible. And my last modding was between 2012-2014. So while modding, I had to learn how to mod again. Because it had changed a lot and when I played it with the sketchy information I remembered, the game became CTD. I've figured out most of these now.

These warnings appear on LOOT (ITM records, deleted references and deleted navmeshes) and suggest me to delete them with xEdit. However, when I looked a little online, they said that there was no need to delete it - at least for ITM records - and that deleting it could even cause problems in some cases. What do you think I should do in this situation?

Ok, let's get to the heart of the matter.

Technically you only need one skin texture to give your player skin. Practically, you might *want* more than one to apply different skin textures to different NPCs. (or for different player vectors)

IFF you want these other skin textures to apply to different NPC, and presuming they are standalone NPCs of one sort or another, (ie they have their own mesh files directories), you can edit their meshes to apply a different set, even if they were originally made presuming they'd be "ThePlayer" textures.

So, for instance, suppose the NPC in question came with meshes but expects to use your textures. You could download (not install) a bunch of different texture sets, then stash the ones you want used for That NPC in a subdirectory off the player's texture folder, then edit the meshes for the NPC using NifSkope, and redirect their requests to that folder.

However, if you mean for different player vectors/instances (ie you play as "Bodacious Bertha the Basher" on one vector, and "Madge the Marriable Mage" in another, and they have totally different bodies and faces etc, but you really don't want to keep enabling and disabling textures just so Bertha and Madge have different skin), well idk. been mulling that one myself

Unless you are using something like Racial Skin Variance you can use only one.

Meshes built with bodyslide don't really care about textures. You can swap your textures all you want after building once. Nif files include a path to texture location but texture itself isn't included in them.

I download RaceBasedText mod should i use together ?

I have, under textures, a skins folder, under which I keep a whole bunch of CBBE and UNP skins.

One way to do it (at least with Vortex) is to download a skin mod, run the install step (FOMOD) to pick the options that interest you. Do NOT do Enable and Deploy steps. The skin files are now in the Vortex staging folder, I can just copy them from there to a place like Data\textures\skins\CBBE\Bijin

And I keep a small master .esp with the texture sets pointing to those skin textures. Then if I want switch some NPC to a given skin, I can do that easily.