Disable jumping to the Unity when Armillary is built at outpost

MojFPS

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 4:13 PM, aurreth said:

Can't you just make an override for 000214f4, adding a second condition:  Equal to, Comparison Value 1, GetGlobalValue, MQArmilleryLocation

Here, try this, should make three conditions necessary, ship not disabled, MQArmillaryCompleteGlobal=1, and MQArmillaryLocation=1

ArmillaryOutpostFix.7z 336 B · 1 download

Ok, this does not work.  What needs to be done is that the quest has to be edited so that it does not set MQArmillaryCompleteGlobal when the outpost version is built. 

A close look at 214F4 shows that it already checks to see if the armillary is on a ship, but that value does not override the quest.  From what I can tell the quest itself sets the global.  Oh sure it checks 214F4, and then completely ignores it.

It's nice that people that want this as a mod instead of a console command now have that option.
Some acknowledgement would have been nice. In MaverickTheDemonWolf's mod I did mention your approach, and linked to this thread. Oh well.

Happy Christmas.

Edited by xtcrefugee

14 hours ago, xtcrefugee said:

It's nice that people that want this as a mod instead of a console command now have that option.
Some acknowledgement would have been nice. In MaverickTheDemonWolf's mod I did mention your approach, and linked to this thread. Oh well.

Happy Christmas.

My apologies, I actually did mean to, but I got distracted.  One of our firewalls at work has been down for a week, and I got to spend the long holiday weekend monitoring and tweaking the IPS to cover the gap.  I'll fix it!