Plugins.txt Enabler ,what is this?

azurwrajith

For a few weeks now, you modders have been making mods that require the "Plugins.txt Enabler(PTE)", which in turn requires the "Starfield Script Extender (SFSE)".........and exactly since you do it, if there was a mod that works for me... I reinstalled the game several times, (and I also got bored) to make it as clean as possible, seeing if with just a mod that requires that thing, it works for me, but nothing. Is there a soul among you in the community who can give me some screens where I can clearly see where to put the PTE and also the SFSE???? maybe a step by step explanation??? Yes, I'm stupid and the instructions I read in the various mods... are not clear to me, I suspect that the modders take it for granted that anyone is skilled in these things, but from what I see in the comments... I'm not the only one who encounter these problems. There is the vortex and MO2, but in both cases... the mods don't work anyway... some say I made a mistake, but if I do EXACTLY what the modder explains... I find it strange that it doesn't work the same. So kindly give me a hand because I'm losing a lot of interesting mods, why doesn't anyone bother to explain clearly... even for those who aren't skilled at inserting random files.

Thank you.

If the game is installed to the default spot..... It will be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Starfield. THAT is where you want to put the SFSE stuff. (SFSE_loader.exe, and such. Don't need the "source" folder though.)

Plugins for SFSE go in ....Starfield\Data\SFSE\Plugins

The folder is not there by default, it *might* appear if you run the game once.... if not, simply create it.

Keep in mind, that for any of it to work, you MUST start the game with SFSE_Loader.exe.