Input delay

Supersaiyangoku84

hello recently when playing starfield i started noticing when i hit a button to do anything like moving even theres a 4-5 second delay till my character starts actually walking after pressing it , playing on pc , everything was fine up till around the other night the only thing i have installed is a 4 k texture pack , idk if the texture pack was the cause or not but i was going to remove it to see tonight , any ideas would be helpful thanks

Is that all the time? Or just after loading screens? I see a delay of a few seconds after loading a new area where controls are unresponsive... but, after a few seconds, everything is good again.

hello it is all the time while in game once it starts until i exit game and restart it then after a bit it starts back up again

it

Is that all the time? Or just after loading screens? I see a delay of a few seconds after loading a new area where controls are unresponsive... but, after a few seconds, everything is good again.

hello it is all the time while in game once it starts until i exit game and restart it then after a bit it starts back up again

didnt seem to help , but i found out the issue only starts when i go through loading screens now