Is there a way to make an object use an entirely new texture without altering the original?

Rorahusky

Hey, I am wondering if there is a means to tell Starfield to use an entirely new texture for an object without altering the original? I am trying to edit the Digiframes, but the issue I am having is that some of the Digiframe pictures overlap with some of the Outpost craftable pictures, and any alterations I make to make a pixture look good on one of them makes it look ugly on the others.

For example, the Desktop Digiframes stretch the images they project to fit the wide screen, while Personal Digiframes crop the top and bottom of the picture, and they both are backlit, so that if I tone down the exposure so they don't appear washed out, this in turn makes the pictures craftable at the Outpost too dark to see clearly. I am hoping to find a way to make it so that the Desktop Digiframes use one set of pictures, the Personal Digiframes use a second set, and the Outpost pictures use a third, so I can edit each set to account for the differences.