Am i getting too old to mod skyrim?

seweryn

What i mean by this, let me explain.

In my 20's, i had no problem spending hours upon hours downloading and tweaking mods, and resolving problems.

Nowadays i just want to install a game and play it.

I just want to enjoy a game and not spend a couple of afternoons preparing a game.

I have over 10gb override folder for dragon age origins. I created it years back.

If i had to create a modded dao from scratch i probably wouldn't bother with it.

I have no problems with adding around 20-30 to a game nowadays (like adding mods to opentdd) but when oblivion was in full swing i spent hours in wrye bash to tweak it to maximum having around 250 esp with bash patch enabled.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with lack of time; rather more it would too much time or i just want to play something now because i am tired after work.

So i really want to come to mod skyrim but the number of mods and the research i would have to do really turns me off.

Is it a sign that i am getting older or did my priorities changed only?

Thanks for all the answers.

Cheers,

My suggestion is to stop trying to be in complete control.

Find a popular Collection. Install it. Don't mess with it.

Enjoy being surprised by things you don't realize are in the game because you didn't go through every mod with a fine-tooth comb. Embrace your new reality.

My suggestion is to stop trying to be in complete control.

Find a popular Collection. Install it. Don't mess with it.

Enjoy being surprised by things you don't realize are in the game because you didn't go through every mod with a fine-tooth comb. Embrace your new reality.

Is there somewhere where people rate a collection like a website? Because when i checked collections page there was so much variables.