Fallout

Dark0ne

Set in the aftermath of a world-wide nuclear war, Fallout will challenge you to survive in an unknown and dangerous world. You will take the role of a Vault-dweller, a person who has grown up in a secluded, underground survival Vault. Circumstances arise that force you to go Outside -- to a strange world 80 years after the end of the modern civilization. A world of mutants, radiation, gangs and violence.

• 4 months later...

At the risk of being charged with thread necromancy and repeating myself (I already put in quite a lengthy diatribe under Fallout 2 discussion), but I can't help myself

BEST...GAME...EVER!!!

(except maybe planescape torment)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't ... think you can! :P

Although, may be you can... I think he actually did get thrashed somewhere by enemy bazaars if I remember correctly, may be not.

Also, for the stealthy of you - go down to the south-east-most city (forgot the name) and there will be a gun shop with 3 or 4 guards with bazaars and huge ammo packs. If you are good enough, you can pick all 4... if not, just get one. :)

Oh and yeah...

Fallout 2 is on my most favorite list! Definitely one of the best games out there.

• 4 weeks later...

Fallout 2 was probably the first RPG i've played. :happy: I loved it so much. I liked the story and how it was set in the future with mutants and other creatures (the cows were my favorite :) ).

About the dog, I recall seeing him as a real pain. :dry: