Profile Photo Issue

jeff133760

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did use my phone, and used mobile data instead of Wi-Fi. Im still getting the error.

Isnt it possible to remove my current profile picture? Maybe because of the transition to the new forums the old profile thingy is corrupted or cursed.

Pressing the remove button still gives me errors.

Edited by jeff133760

I signed out on everything i was logged into. I disabled my ad blocker. Signed back in on the usual Nexus Mods website, clicked Account Settings then clicked on Change Profile Picture, and then this happens where i have to log back into the forum account.

If i press the log in button i automatically log in with my account.

Im still getting the error.

error4.jpg

error5.jpg

I dont wanna be rude, i respect the time and effort you put into this site, but this is quite unprofessional. I mentioned that i disabled my ad blocker several times. How hard must it be for a site that makes millions of currency every year to fix a simple error like this?

5 hours ago, Pickysaurus said:

If you know how to open the browser console, do you get similar errors to those described by jeff?

Screenshot2023-11-22115356.png.8579c3b3963b9d33a2b586dd025470b9.png

I really do not know what I am doing, I only hope this is what you needed. Just trying to be helpful.

They are in the process of switching the whole forum around and have been very busy working on this for over a week. I am sure our picture issues are last on the list of many things to work out. I will be fixed soon I am sure :)