Unrealistic enormous breasts

Miyatoro

Hey guys, just started modding skyrim and while in my playthrough i noticed that my char has waaaay bigger breasts when clothed, unrealistically huge baloons to be specific. This also counts for female NPC. I have multiple CBBE and 3BBB mods installed, i also reinstalled them to make sure i didnt f*#@ anything up in the setup. Where can i normalise the breasts?
Since idk how to share my mods i just screenshot them for you... ye... please help

Screenshot 2023-11-26 054946.png

Screenshot 2023-11-26 055014.png

Screenshot 2023-11-26 055031.png

6 hours ago, showler said:

Look into Bodyslide.

I looked into it just now, but I dont know where to start at all, its too much settings and options for me, its overwhelming. Any walkthrough on how to normalise every female character in game besides disabling the mod?
I mean, i didnt even change anything, it just went this way.

46 minutes ago, showler said:

You must have added a mod that includes that body shape.

Watch some videos on Bodyslide.  Batch converting things to suit your preferred preset is not difficult, but explaining it in the forum would be harder than necessary.

Alright, I will watch some tutorials. I figured its the "Touched by Dibella" mod that makes all the characters look so unrealistic. It got it cause it was required for something else so i gotta see how i can work with that. Thanks for the hints!

I see a lot of confusion in your mod list, specifically around the female body mods you have. The game allows one body mod applied for females and you have three. They are seriously conflicting.

Choose either CBBE, CBBE 3BBB (which requires CBBE anyway) OR Touched by Dibella. Not all of them. Once you choose which look you prefer make sure to uninstall the other and make sure to only install outfit mods for that body type.
As for Bodyslide, it's the best way to select a shape for the body to suit your own taste. There is a walkthrough on every Bodyslide page on how to use it (in the comments pages, 2nd sticky post) or you can join the Bodyslide Discord server for help.

The other thing I see is both Faster SMP and HDT SMP. You should not have both. Faster SMP is the prefered mod that replaces old HDT SMP, so uninstall that.

3 hours ago, Hanaisse said:

I see a lot of confusion in your mod list, specifically around the female body mods you have. The game allows one body mod applied for females and you have three. They are seriously conflicting.

Choose either CBBE, CBBE 3BBB (which requires CBBE anyway) OR Touched by Dibella. Not all of them. Once you choose which look you prefer make sure to uninstall the other and make sure to only install outfit mods for that body type.
As for Bodyslide, it's the best way to select a shape for the body to suit your own taste. There is a walkthrough on every Bodyslide page on how to use it (in the comments pages, 2nd sticky post) or you can join the Bodyslide Discord server for help.

The other thing I see is both Faster SMP and HDT SMP. You should not have both. Faster SMP is the prefered mod that replaces old HDT SMP, so uninstall that.

Youre are absolutely right, but somehow it works without a problem !for the moment! 
Like i said before, 1 or 2 mods require a whole bunch of other mods, thus i just got them all and somehow its not crashing or bugging out yet. But yes, a discord would be appreciated cause of the direct feedback you can get there. 
I took a body slider preset which looked ok and just batched it to everything... and the clothing isnt static anymore, which is nice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 1:33 AM, Miyatoro said:

Alright, I will watch some tutorials. I figured its the "Touched by Dibella" mod that makes all the characters look so unrealistic. It got it cause it was required for something else so i gotta see how i can work with that. Thanks for the hints!

Lol. No wonder your characters look unrealistic with TBD. Get 3BA CBBE Curvy. And leave the sliders at default 0.

Here's my Aela. Not sure if this is what you're after. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/images/213360