What games are we excited for?

Happybara

17 minutes ago, Happybara said:

Press "X" to doubt

What happened to 'travel  hopefully'? And 'optimism of the will and pessimism of the intellect' ? 😀 

And to be fair, you didn't say I had to be realistic about my anticipations! 😉 

23 hours ago, zixi said:

What happened to 'travel  hopefully'? And 'optimism of the will and pessimism of the intellect' ? 😀 

And to be fair, you didn't say I had to be realistic about my anticipations! 😉 

This is ... true ... dang it. Ah well its more of a meme at this point 😅

18 hours ago, Happybara said:

meme at this point 

Meme today; fact tomorrow... To put my 'expectation' in perspective - I gave up putting of the purchase of a new PC for the arrival of TES VI and bought one anyway. At this rate, I'll be on to a new one when it finally emerges in any case. What scares me is that Todd Howard has mentioned retirement. He was sooo young when this all started out. 

And, I don't really 'game' - I 'escape'; so I 'escape' to very specific places - ones that don't pose worse problems than I'm dealing with... 😀 so I play a very small subset of a subset of a subset of rpg...  so there's not much hope of a new game that will inspire me to hope it comes soon - except for TES VI. 

Anyway, which game are **you** looking forward to?  

• 2 months later...

As far as upcoming releases, right now, I've a few things in my wishlist, but the one I'm really paying attention to is Aero GPX. I'm a big sucker for F-Zero styled gameplay. This one will be a lot closer to X than GX/AX for my liking, but its still been impressive backing and following it through.