Skyrim AE and Creations is "crushing" load order

BlastoLho

Hi.
I had the last skyrim AE update and I start to mod it.
I am not using Creations (excepts for mods coming with AE)

I just installed few mods (like SKSE and few utilities, USSEP and live another life) as base for my modding.

I can launch the game with SKSE, not a problem but mods aren't loading, (and my loadorder.txt is fine) BUT when I go to check in "creations" load order in skyrim, all my nexus mods are unchecked... and I can't figure out why.

Do you have any ideas about how to fix it ?

Apparently, this is linked to Steam achievement setting toggle in Engine Fixes. Turning off seems to help those users reporting issues.

Though typically this can also happen when accessing the in-game "mod manager". The solution is don't do anything in creations in-game menu (add or remove) to prompt game to actively rewrite plugins.txt. Use an empty profile when accessing, then flip back to your modded profile. Vortex enabled state will automatically be overridden (external change) to reflect those edits so-to-speak.

Edited by vortexposer
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vortexposer said:

Apparently this is linked to Steam achievement setting toggle in Engine Fixes. Turning it off seems to help those users reporting the issue.

Though typically this can also happen when accessing the in-game "mod manager". The solution is don't do anything in creations in-game menu (add or remove) to prompt game to actively rewrite plugins.txt. Use an empty profile when accessing, then flip back to your modded profile. Vortex enabled state will automatically be overridden (external change) to reflect those edits so-to-speak.

I just did a clean install.
I will not do anything with "creations"

I will try with and without engine fixes, before the last update I never had this issue with it.

3 hours ago, vortexposer said:

Apparently this is linked to Steam achievement setting toggle in Engine Fixes. Turning it off seems to help those users reporting the issue.

You were right.
The problem came from  SSE Engine fixes.