Does anyone know if I need to include Maskar's Oblivion Ovverhaul in the Bashed Patch from Wrye Bash?

ArcturusFyr

I've been trying to create a bashed patch for the past several days, but haven't had much luck figuring out what I'm supposed to do. Maskar's specifically states that it needs to load after a bashed patch, but when creating a bashed patch with Maskar's enabled, it also gets made into a master file for the bashed patch, making it impossible to load after the bashed patch.

Is there something I'm missing? Can I create a bashed patch for all my other overhauls, without Maskar's being built in and still have both Maskar's and the bashed patch with all it's patched contents working properly in tandem? Or does Maskar's need to also be integrated into the patch, and then also have it's esp somehow placed after the bashed patch?

Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried moving the .esp file for Maskar's overhaul below the Bashed Patch before rebuilding it? Edit: or disabling the .esp for Maskar's before rebuilding the patch.

I have no idea about compatibility with other overhauls, though, never tried combining them. Maybe the readme for Maskar's has some info?

Edited by Surilindur
Added note about disabling Maskar's esp

MOO has compatibility for the big popular other overhauls built in via INIs that can be adjusted to customise what you will get in-game.

MOO needs to load after the bashed patch because MOO uses empty level list that it then populates after game start using those selections from the INIs. Wrye Bash deletes empty level lists as part of building the bashed patch, breaking MOO.