Mods not found when they are literally in the file?

MukuMeraki

I have two sets of mods one for a playthrough with my friend and one for me personally. And recently my main save game hasn't been working. Whenever I put my mods in and load into the game and try to go into my save it shows all my mods were not found in the file. Is anyone else having this issue? it works with my other mod file so I'm just confused? did I break my saved game 😞

• 2 weeks later...

I was having a similar error. I've since quadrupled it. That last patch killed my entire game and I've yet to find a solution. I updated every mod I could (I have just over 300 of them installed), fiddled with the load order, even tried letting Vortex have a go at installing mods... Nothing. I've verified files, deleted everything in mods and started over... I even deleted the entire Baldur's Gate folder twice. I nuked my save games because I couldn't get them to load (I seem to have to do that with every patch, update, or hotfix), but I still crash whenever I click to start a new game. At this point, I'm about ready to just walk away from this game and check back in a year or two to see if it's stabilized yet.