ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Nuclear weapons create ash piles

Dimensionlord1

Simple request. It would be nice if nuclear weapons created guaranteed ashpiles when  enemies died to them (like the alien blaster), with different weapons creating different ashpiles. Not sure if I missed any.

Fatman (and super mutant suicider) - Robot ashpile, ash pile with smoldering glow

Nuke mines and nuka grenade - Robot ashpile

Thirst Zapper Quantum Gun modification - Alien blaster and institute laser ashpile, the pile of ashes with blue glow

Nuka Quantum grenade - blue ashpile, same as quantum gun

Nuka-nuke launcher - blue ashpile

The USSR had atomic bullets made from Californie-252. A charge of 8 grams annihilated the tank. A charge Fat Man in the game would demolish an entire Boston neighborhood, and survivors in the area would die from radiation sickness, because the decay of Californie-252 releases 3 times more neutrons. The ammunition did not go to the troops because it was very difficult to store. Each cartridge generated 5 watts of heat constantly. When self-heating, the ammunition failed and the entire armory turned into one large nuclear bomb.

Edited by South8028
  • Sad 1

On 12/18/2023 at 1:45 PM, Dimensionlord1 said:

Simple request. It would be nice if nuclear weapons created guaranteed ashpiles when  enemies died to them (like the alien blaster), with different weapons creating different ashpiles. Not sure if I missed any.

Fatman (and super mutant suicider) - Robot ashpile, ash pile with smoldering glow

Nuke mines and nuka grenade - Robot ashpile

Thirst Zapper Quantum Gun modification - Alien blaster and institute laser ashpile, the pile of ashes with blue glow

Nuka Quantum grenade - blue ashpile, same as quantum gun

Nuka-nuke launcher - blue ashpile

I believe that the XXL Nukes mod already does this