Errors when loading adult collection pages

Pickysaurus

Summary

For some users, attempting to load an adult collection (with adult content enabled) results in the "Oops! Something went wrong!" error page. 

If you are experiencing this issue, please do the following and let us know the output by replying to this thread:

1. Press F12 on your keyboard (if you're using Google Chrome) which will open the developer tools side panel.

2. In the side panel, ensure the "Console" tab is selected.

3. Then, try to load a collection page and see if any red error messages appear.

4. If they do, please provide them here so I can pass them on to our team.

Steps to reproduce

So far we've found one possible cause

• Use a browser feature or addon to translate the page from English to any other language.
  • Attempt to view this page: 
  • See the error.
  • Turn off translation and see that the page loads correctly. 

Expected Behaviour

Adult collections load successfully.

Actual result

An error page. 

Workaround

Try disabling any automatic translations that are enabled on the page. 

• 5 months later...

This is what came up, I wanted to send it to you guys but for some reason this time the page actually opened. So I'll just continue to keep an eye on it to see if it craps out on me again. Thanks guys!

Screenshot 2024-06-02 114003.png

On 6/2/2024 at 5:42 PM, BabsOJ said:

This is what came up, I wanted to send it to you guys but for some reason this time the page actually opened. So I'll just continue to keep an eye on it to see if it craps out on me again. Thanks guys!

Screenshot 2024-06-02 114003.png

That log implies ads were loading, but you're a Premium user. So were you not logged in properly when viewing the page? 

• 2 weeks later...