[PAID MOD REQUEST] Fall damage animation REPLACED with PRE-2.0 'Superhero Landing" animation!

Othium

Looking for anyone that can replace the current 2.1 fall damage animations with the original "Superhero Landing" animation from pre-2.0!

I am currently doing a new playthrough of Cyberpunk for the new "Phantom Liberty" expansion. One thing that has been bugging me in particular is the sluggish animation V does whenever he lands from slightly too high up. You would think that with cybernetic legs you would be able to handle and land falls at such heights, however V always falls to his hands and knees and spits a pool of blood onto the floor in an animation that COMPLETELY disrupts sprinting/movement, which for me is EXTREMELY immersion-breaking. I thought it would be really cool if someone could replace the new fall damage/hard landing animations with the old pre-2.0 "Superhero Landing" animation, as the new Quake skill is far "too much" and far too destructive for a simple landing from a large height. I am willing to cashapp (or whatever preferred method) around $40 upon completion and successful testing to whomever can set this mod up for me. Please DM me if interested!