Except Uriel Septim's son, who do you think deserved to be Emperor

AncientSpaceAeon

Oblivion RatingExcept Uriel Septim's son, who do you think deserved to be Emperor ?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserve to be Emperor ?

• Yourself
    • High Chanchellor Ocato
    • Gray Fox
    • Lucien Lachance
    • Came from a Mod
    • Sheogorath or the other madmen and madwomen.
    • One of the good guys
    • One of the bad guys
    • Adoring Fan
    • Others

The player. He just gets slandered as a prisoner who's in the way at first... but when the Emperor kicks the bucket he's their only hope.

He gets sent alone without backup into undead invested dungeons and ruins. He has to do the Town Guards/Militia's job of closing a gate just outside their city for every city in Cyrodiil. He gets chucked headlong into a place where there may not actually be a way of returning to fight versus someone who's able to wear the Amulet of Kings (which the player couldn't do). He pretty much does everything... so, surely he can become the Emperor. I mean, there's no question about whether he's 'fit' to rule since they were using a hereditary system to begin with!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JYGGALAG!!! Definitly cause he could kick dagons ass!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I should be emperor! Why?

So I could overtake the whole of tamriel! I will let the people suffer, many will die by my hand! Muwhahahaha!

The dark ages are back!

euhm..

yeah...

and my character isn't even in the DB / TG (his highest bounty is 20 -.-" )

i chose my self because i risked my neck in the oblivion realm (have not bought shivering isles but want to) and i risked my neck trying to help everyone not die a gruesome death by the hand of lord dagon..

• 3 weeks later...
Even though the player deserves to be a new ruler because he saved Cyrodiil all by himself/herself I think that Ocato should be an emperor because Cyrodill is a big place and has a lot of caves, mines and ruins so the main character is suppose to be an adventurer not a ruler of the empire. Some people might like it to be the new emperor or empress but I prefer dungeon crawling.

• 2 weeks later...