Except Uriel Septim's son, who do you think deserved to be Emperor

AncientSpaceAeon

Oblivion RatingExcept Uriel Septim's son, who do you think deserved to be Emperor ?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserve to be Emperor ?

• Yourself
    • High Chanchellor Ocato
    • Gray Fox
    • Lucien Lachance
    • Came from a Mod
    • Sheogorath or the other madmen and madwomen.
    • One of the good guys
    • One of the bad guys
    • Adoring Fan
    • Others

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted sheogorath. I just have that eternal line "I'm so happy I could just PLUCK OUT YOUR EYEBALLS!!!" and also the image of him leaping from his thrown to the end of the rug and falling over for a piece of cheese from the YouTube series "Bargonian Adventures" and it would also make escaping jails a lot more fun! you just have to run out of a dungeun and beat the living daylights out of some guards and you're off the hook, you don't even get your goods confiscated! (also if you became sheogorath like in SI you'd have hot body guards lol)

I chose Ocato because he is administratively the right choice.

Though in a true sense of a fashion, wouldn't a elf in power cause strife amongst the provinces? I know for sure that Argonians and Khajiit view Elves in a less than favorable light. I also can't say the imperials would enjoy that much either.

Diplomatically, the main player should hold the office. He/She is after all, Martin Septim's best friend. It can also be said that He/She is held highest in the Regaurds of the people of Cyrodiil and the homeland of the Player's origin. THough I still think the other provinces would rebel....

You know what? I don't think there is any option but a multi-provincial revolt.