Except Uriel Septim's son, who do you think deserved to be Emperor

AncientSpaceAeon

Oblivion RatingExcept Uriel Septim's son, who do you think deserved to be Emperor ?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserve to be Emperor ?

• Yourself
    • High Chanchellor Ocato
    • Gray Fox
    • Lucien Lachance
    • Came from a Mod
    • Sheogorath or the other madmen and madwomen.
    • One of the good guys
    • One of the bad guys
    • Adoring Fan
    • Others

considering a stick with boobs most prefer to play poor thing will hardly qualify a throne room decoration worthy of imperial dignity (remember, real ladies DON'T run around half-nude, less to say empresses).

Thank you for finally pointing that out.

I always thought the mods for giant boobs and almost-not-there clothing were quite ridiculous. XD

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering a stick with boobs most prefer to play poor thing will hardly qualify a throne room decoration worthy of imperial dignity (remember, real ladies DON'T run around half-nude, less to say empresses).

Thank you for finally pointing that out.

I always thought the mods for giant boobs and almost-not-there clothing were quite ridiculous. XD

It's not exactly what I meant, people have the right to play what they like, even if I don't like their ways... but honestly, asking THAT question (the one in title) we step on a lore-friendly ground, which means NO barbie dolls for empresses. It's REALLY unrealistic and impossible, even a just-for-show monarch must keep in tune with strict etiquette and almost puritan dignity (and even having large boobs cover them really properly). With all it's problems, the Empire is not some amason tribe.

AncientAeon, come on, you miss the point. I get serious not because I so much disagree with you and just have to beat my opinion into your head, honestly. I just like being serious and scrupulous. Also, I forgot to mention that picking funny options you forgot some more realistic ones, for example Millona Umbranox, Janus Hassildor, Geoffrey, Modryn Oreyn and Ocheeva (unsure for names, I have non-english version). Besides, that's exactly the question answered :)

for example Millona Umbranox, Janus Hassildor, Geoffrey, Modryn Oreyn and Ocheeva (unsure for names, I have non-english version). Besides, that's exactly the question answered
I think of them, I'm not so stupid.

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/52-9.gif

Dumb? :P :P :P :P , bet there's smarter, I'm just 12.

Anyway, I meant for Millona Umbranox, Janus Hassildor, Jauffre, bla bla bla, then you choose, "One of the good guys". It's not specific, that's why I encoruaged you all to reply and give the answers. It's impossible to list all the NPC.

Good guys? I wouldn't call most of them so good, safe for Geoffrey and Millona Umbranox. Anyway, your poll is not serious, as you say, so there's no point for you to justify the answers so much :) It's just probably would be better to filter out all fitting ones and use them for answers, or filter out all unfitting ones and use them instead (such as Gray Prince (too idealistic), Alessia Caro (too much racist b**ch), Ma'iq the Liar (too crazy), Adoring Fan (useless just for anything but being brick throwing target, but you mentioned him), Mannimarco (hee hee hee) and so MANY other wonderfully WRONG people). And you did a mix, so many answers get ignored. Also, your good-bad-other categories have little point, as it makes poll meaningless, could just use a normal "pick just anyone you like" topic.

So, in that context I unoficially revote for Janus Hassildor for vanilla characters and Clan Regent prince Forgot-His-Name of Terran Vampires mod. And the only fitting player character I can think of now is amnis's Julia (you can probably find her in the Image Share, though it's heavily crowded by others' pictures).

Oh no no, I didn't mean people shouldn't play what they like, I just meant it's a bit ridiculous from a lore or realism perspective- if you're wearing armor (for example), it should actually do something -rather than look pretty while failing to cover sensitive and/or vital areas-, correct?

Also, I agree: I like this question (the one in the title) because it makes me think about how it could actually work.

Ma'iq the Liar (too crazy)

"Too crazy?" Too genre savvy! ^^ The Empire wouldn't have world-breaking crises anymore, because he'd just see through them all and then there would be no more need for Elder Scrolls games. And that would be BAD. :0

*snicker*

...Mannimarco... XD

Chancellor Ocato should me the next emperor...

After all he's the next in command! And he's been in the system for a long time i believe! :P

But btw, don't you have to be of royal blood to become Emperor? :D

Me of course! It's just not fair, the main character do all the job and in the end he just end up being a mere champion... Wait, I deserve that throne! Gimme that!

Everyone knows the Adoring Fan would be a terrible emperor.

I honestly think our Player should receive a high rank, but not emperor. High council member? Leader of the Imperial Legion? I mean seriously... We close the gates of Oblivion, etc. etc. Martin deserves credit for pwning Denrius Dagon (Prince of Destruction, or something) but we did most of the work. General of the imperial legion/High council member. Please.

Really. You get a set of armour that degrades insanely fast, and is weaker than daedric. That sucks. (Well, I made a mod that gives me something for myself after it, since its not fair to get a set of armour.)

I don't really think this is a 'serious' discussion, though.