[F03] Why are enemies teleporting to the front door of my custom interior?

Hi, i'm making a custom interior cell and the issue i'm having is that immediately upon entry all of the enemies are right at the front door when i enter, as if they teleport there instantly, despite me placing them scattered about all around the cell decently far away, they still all pool at the front door when i enter, all around me like one big ball of NPC's.... Is this because i have not done the navmesh yet? Will doing the navmesh fix this, or did i f*#@ up something else?

I didn't notice until i entered the interior, from a fresh save out of the vault, the save i was using before seemed to work, but i guess when i added more stuff something changed.

please help. thanks. 

Edited by infamousraziel

OK, so i looked that up and apparently they used to use pathgrid for oblvion and older games but switched to navmesh for f03/geck. So i think that confirms my problem is i have to build the path aka navmesh for the interior so they know where to go. I still dont know why some of them in the interior are standing still/moving around alittle bit tentatively, wheres others just teleport to the front door. odd behavior. i guess i'll start the navmesh work, otherwise i have zero clue what else to do.

Thanks for reply. 

Edited by infamousraziel