[Partially Solved] Trouble Cloning Abilities (Talents --> Spells / Monster Abilities --> Spells)

So I have had quite a bit of success, finally after 2 years of wanting to be able to do this, cloning abilities so they can be used by those who do not have it. I have only tried a handful, and so far more have worked than haven't, which is great.

I have had several Monster Abilities clone just fine after some scripting adjustments so far and a couple so far have not. Talents --> Spells seem easier no scripting adjustments besides a new name/label and ID but they seem like an easier transfer over but found some so far that did not.

My examples of what I can't seem to clone easily is Passive Abilities that are not on the passive_abilities.gda like Righteous StrikeDual-Weapon TrainingDual-Weapon Mastery, etc. In fact I haven't seemed to be able to find where the source files are for these abilities. I managed a work around but if anyone has more details please let me know.

Another problem is quiet a few modal abilities will not clone over either like Aura of Weakness, Flaming Weapons, etc.

And the most recent activated I can't get to work is Dual-Weapon Sweep, it plays the animation but no damage and it doesn't show the ability go on cooldown. I just can't wrap my head around why it does part of it but not all of it, I haven't even edited the script portion just gave another name when I cloned it and similar abilities cloned fine like Riposte and Flurry. A typo, so this is solved.

Any insight would be appreciated! 

Edited by HollownessDevoured