DiMA new conversation dialog for synth/android lovers and for Project Valkyrie

Pentiman666

i was wondering if its possible to use the ever evolving AI voice to make new dialog for the player to ask dima. my idea would be something like this convo: Player: "Dima, do you think its possible for a human to fall in love with a synth?" Dima: "thats.... an interesting question. may i ask why?" Player selections would be like:[1. I don't know. i thought since you guys are synths with feelings you would be able to love] [2. because ive fallen in love with one and wondered what you would think of that] [3. because i've seen it happen and find it too strange and not for me since its a machine] [4. because ive seen it and thought it was a but strange but it seemed...... human] Dimas responses would be like: if 1 is chosen "well if you believe that we can feel then yes i think that would be ok" if 2 is chosen "i find that....... interesting but im happy that you've found your sole mate despite them being a synth" if 3 is chosen "we are more than machines but i respect your opinion" if 4 is chosen "thats.... nice. i like that. you called us human. im glad you feel that way"

as for Project Valkyrie. basically a script or something that allows acadia synths to go back to the commonwealth and have more dialog with dima that the institute is not a threat and doesn't care about acadia anymore.

basically a mod that makes a wholesome overhaul to acadia with PV support and options. id love to see this implemented. but for now i can only wish. 😞

"Dima, do you think its possible for a human to fall in love with a synth?"

Well, yes.

A much more interesting question would be the other way around. Can a synth feel/fall in love?

...but that's just my 2 cents

I thought about something like that, but decided it wasn't a priority because you can already tell DiMA that you're the Director of the Institute and you don't care about forcing the synths to go back.

Funny thing is, you can even kill a courser that traveled to Far Harbor to capture some synths.

I also don't think they're really interested in returning to the Commonwealth. Even with a reform of the Institute, there would still be enough bigotry to make them want to stay in Acadia.

On 2/7/2024 at 6:09 PM, RoNin1971 said:

Well, yes.

A much more interesting question would be the other way around. Can a synth feel/fall in love?

...but that's just my 2 cents

ah i guess i should've clarified that xD sorry. yeah i was talking about when you romance curie or have a synth mod (like companion Ivy) that you can romance. so yeah. both ways.

On 2/8/2024 at 9:24 AM, ToroMontana said:

I thought about something like that, but decided it wasn't a priority because you can already tell DiMA that you're the Director of the Institute and you don't care about forcing the synths to go back.

Funny thing is, you can even kill a courser that traveled to Far Harbor to capture some synths.

I also don't think they're really interested in returning to the Commonwealth. Even with a reform of the Institute, there would still be enough bigotry to make them want to stay in Acadia.

ah fair enough. but i want at least "altered" dialog where instead of saying "fine ill keep your secret.... for now". you can reuse a line like: "the institute isn't our enemy remember. you can trust us now." and dima would say "im glad to hear it" (which is a reused line too) instead of worryingly saying: "thank you". also would be cool for institute gen2 synths to be around guarding acadia instead of hunting it.

I love robotics, AI sentience, cyberpunk-y, cybernetics, mind tranferrence, robot freedom, all that sort of thing.

But I'm not crazy on the Project Valkyrie or any other sort of Thuggyverse dependence.

I have solid ideas thought out for a multitude of characters if anyone wants to touch on any of those things, and more like the pre-war ‘Free The Robots Hippies’, or a more intense Railroad group with Glory's ideals for example, I would love to adopt a literary role in a mod around those themes.

I would take it very seriously, I just need someone with better mental health than me own to help me get these things out somewhere other than overactive areas of my mind.