is there a rigged pipboy .nif?

puddlepond

i'm making  armour. as far as i can tell there's no pipboy model in the base game's files that's positioned on the forearm where it'd be during gameplay, which would be a great help in making a pipboyon sleeve as i'd be able to tell exactly which vertices of the forearm are clipping and need to be smushed down. unless i'm missing something in the game files, does anyone have a resource that'd help? how is everyone else making good looking pipboyon sleeves without it being incredibly tedious?

that's the one i'm familiar with. when i move that model into the .nif it's just on the ground, not around the forearm. i could totally move it to be vaguely where i need it but i'd be approximating and if i'm approximating then its use as a reference is sort of nullified. like... when you copy a hat's model into another .nif it's quite high up where the head would be, whereas the pipboy is flat on the ground in its own .nif and when i copy it across it's very much the same. that's not really a rigging issue and i probably made a mistake using that word in the title, it's moreso just positioning. i'm looking for a correctly positioned pipboy.