What to do when modding (& advice on it) doesn’t go anywhere?

First time modder here so very confused. I tried to port the English version of FlowerGirls SE to my Xbox one (fully intent on playing it offline), along with texture packs like “Schlongs of Skyrim” & “Clams of Skyrim”. After receiving some less then helpful advice when I asked if anyone already had them, such as “do it yourself” or “just play it on pc” (if I had the money for a decent pc to play it on, I would), I tried. I bought the game (again) & tried doing just that but when I booted up Skyrim, nothing but blackscreen, a brief two seconds of buggy Skyrim soundtracks & then, nothingness. Anyways could someone help ‘cos I’m really loosing it here?

(I wasn’t sure where to post this so it’s in two separate topics. New to this so please bare with me).

Edited by Pastafarian51
Typo

Are you talking about the loverslab mods? Did you check the requirements for said mods? You can't port a mod from pc for console if the required mods for said mod to work weren't previously installed. Anyways, if the mods you are trying to install are from loverslab you should ask there. Also, I don't know what FG SE stands for, so I can't help you there.

Edited by GlennCroft
typo

29 minutes ago, GlennCroft said:

Are you talking about the loverslab mods? Did you check the requirements for said mods? You can't port a mod from pc for console if the required mods for said mod to work aren't installed previously. Anyways, if the mods you are trying to install are from loverslab you should ask there. Also, I don't know what FG SE stands for, so I can't help you there.

I’m talking about the Flower Girls mods for Skyrim Special Edition (FG SSE) which are on here as far as I know & I can’t actively alter the mod for console usage as my pc won’t run Skyrim properly hence why I’m asking if anyone already has the ported mod & would be willing to share it (as I physically can’t do it myself without buying a new pc which I don’t have the money for).

For the record the Flower Girls mod does run on xbox if done right & I’ve tried asking in multiple places (Reddit, discord, loverslab & here & so far I’ve had no helpful replies/info & im at a loss ‘cos of it).

Edited by Pastafarian51
typo

Also, 'A PC capable of running Skyrim' is a rather broad definition.   Skyrim is a 2011 game, and can run on VERY outdated hardware.   Sure, if you want to run it in 4K, with 4-8K textures, hi-poly meshes and with ENB, you need good hardware.   But you don't have to run it like that.

along with texture packs like “Schlongs of Skyrim”

- Schlongs of Skyrim is NOT a texture pack.

For the record the Flower Girls mod does run on xbox if done right

- source?   And why could you not obtain a 'done right' copy of the mod from that source?    Also, did you clarify what 'done right' means?    I mean, FG is not just animations - it adds new NPCs, and it adds 'spicy' dialogue options for a lot of  NPCs, as well as guard and beggar interactions.    But you can run it with scenes disabled, so when it is time for explicit action, you just get a short screen blackout.   If that is what 'done right' means, I doubt that is what you are after.   I very very very strongly doubt that an explicit adult mod will be allowed on XBox Live.   

Also, Nexus mods is focused on mods for PC, so it is unlikely you will get much XBox-related advice here.