Collections page wont log in and automatically logs you out when accessing the page

NuroDragonfly

As the title states. I've been trying to access the Collections page after rebuilding my PC and setting up Vortex extensions, account access (I'm a premium member), etc - and low and behold, Collections will not let me log in. It simply flashes and then does nothing, which can be repeated. Also, if you are on another Nexus page, and you chose to go to the Collections dropdown box and chose any option, it will load into Collections and you will be logged out again.

Some help, info, insight, would be great please to help fix this issues as clearly it cannot download to my Vortex app with this problem.

Regards,
NuroDragonfly

Something i did within Firefox RE cache and cookies seemed to fix the issue of login in - but it did not fix the issue of being already logged in and then accessing the links to Collections, which was not automatically logged in.

That FAQ/QA link i had already utilised, and does not help the problem in my experience.