Help : Beyond Skyrim : Bruma

Aldebaran2024

Hi guys,

I downloaded the mod Beyond Skyrim : Bruma this week. I used Mo2 to install it. I 've respected the right order. If I launch the game with Mo2, it doesn't start. And if I launch it from the office with SKSE loader, it works but the pale pass and the serpent's trail don't appear.  When I go to the pass, there is the door which opens during 1 second but I can't pass the frontier and the guards are not here. 

I play on Skyrim LE v1.9.32.08 and I've SKSE, SkyUI and the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch. I've the memory patch for the SKSE.

Can you help me ?

Mo2.PNG

Have you sorted the right pane, either with LOOT or the Sort button ("Ordonner")?

I also see SkyUI_SE in there -- "unmanaged", meaning it's in LE's Data folder.  If that's the SE version of SkyUI, its files might cause issues in LE if not removed.  Does the game still start (via SKSE) if you have Beyond Skyrim disabled in the left pane?

J'ai déjà supprimé tous les fichiers de SkyUI_SE et mes mods sont en ordre. Mon jeu fonctionne correctement lorsque Beyond est disabled. The icon doesn't appears on the map and the gate ins't uploaded.