Minor GECK issue

I've been away for some time and have been reinstalling all my games and modding tools.

I'm having an issue with the NV GECK where it crashes when loading a world space. I do vaguely remember this issue happening when the game and GECK first released but I don't remember the fix. 

I've tested on a vanilla  game install with only NVSE, the 4GB patch and GECK PowerUP. The GECK crashes when trying to load any world space.

I am assuming the issue is a .ini setting that I need to change, any help would be appreciated

thanks

chuck 

Pixelhate. 

It's nice see you still here and to be back. 

Thank you so much for the help The Geck Exender did the trick and solved my issue. I can now load woldspaces. 

Out of curiosity do you happen to know which version of blender people are using with windows 11? I was still on Win 7 when I dropped off the face of the earth so I'm having to do some catch up to figure out what I need to get now that I'm back. 

Thanks again for the Geck help I'm truly grateful!  

You are very welcome!

I see people using the very last version or the ones just prior but I see also a lot of them having issues with it (especially with collisions) because Niftools aren't updated as fast as the Blender versions.
The best place to find the latest Niftools development would be the Discord Nifmania https://discord.gg/3tCn572S

Even if it's regularly mocked, I still use 2.49b without problem but I'm old school.

Discord has become a standard in Modding communication, many little fixes & patches can also be found over there.
I can be reached there as Pixelhate and I would be very happy to help you find your marks again if you want it.