Error code 31 4302 from Genshin Impact

CareyUpton

Hi, Today I am trying to launch Genshin Impact on PC. But while launching the game, I came across this unknown error code 31 4302. I have no idea what could be the issue. Why I am getting such an unknown error code. Can anyone please help me to solve this?

My PC Configurations:

CPU: i5-7400
RAM: 2*8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz
Motherboard: ASRock H110M
GPU: Zotac Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 Super
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB
SSD: Crucial BX500 480GB

I'm not playing this game, but from googling it's quite common error when you can't be logged into game's servers. It can be due game files problems (missing, corrupted or too old) or network problems (servers are down, VPN etc.).

If you goggle under words "genshin impact error code 31-4302", it finds various guides how to solve it, mostly ranging from deleting plug-ins and verifying and updating the game to complete uninstall and clean reinstall. This quide seems to be most accessible for normal user https://techcult.com/fix-genshin-impact-error-code-31-4302/ - it shows nice overview what you can do, without much technical details.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your help @RomanR, I followed the methods which discussed the article you shared, but still I am getting the same error. It took a long time to complete all the methods together.

Then I thought I would not play the game anymore. But my heart does not want to accept it. I started searching on Google and found this article first and I started matching the different methods which is not discussed the article you shared. Then I found this method Run Genshin Impact with Administrative Privileges. After doing this task, I restarted the game and started playing. Believe me I did not get any such kind of error code which I was getting. I played the game for an hour and now my son is playing the game. Its miracle!

Edited by CareyUpton