Texture appears black in the Construction Set but works fine in-game

2 hours ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

No, it's not about the CS versus CSE, it's about functions and OBSE events. I wanted to make corrections as well but couldn't create an account. Of course now I no longer remember the details, but one area of concern was around ModActorValue and related functions. Some of the descriptions are incorrect. Another area is inventory handling - stacks of items. It may also be that OBSE was changed in the meantime, they've been attempting to fix the same bug in this area for the past three releases or so, just check the changelog.

Similarly, I found that some of the events are not fully described as you could not write a handler based solely on that. Again, this is new stuff and no one could update it.

That is all completely new since the wiki was created. There was no OBSE when the wiki was created. I'm pretty sure it was created by Bethesda. Players have added to it since, which would introduce errors because very few would have access to the actual code, so they would have to guess what was really going on in some cases.

I wrote the documentation for the CSE when it first came out, so I know about some of the internals.