Issue with some plug-ins & xNVSE.

Aurum10000

1 hour ago, vortexposer said:

As is the ZeGaryHax.dll is manually installed?

It's not meant to be run with game, only when using GECK. Post latest log again after launching game with nvse.

Think Geck Extender is gone now but still problems with Improved Console, KC & UIO

nvse_editor.log

21 minutes ago, vortexposer said:

Is it popping up in Vortex as a warning/error still? bc nvse_editor.log isn't the normal log that Vortex would read and shouldn't bother it.

I'm afraid so, at this rate I may have to reinstall all my mods & the game itself which I don't want to. 😞

Untitled.png

That report is old (from a month ago) and is only related to when launching with Geck Extender.

Temp. disable nvse mod (assuming wasn't manually installed), hide the nvse_editor.dll and delete old nvse_editor.log in root folder and reenable/deploy. It's not necessary for basic use. The only log Vortex should want to see is the standard nvse.log not nvse_editor.log - which is tripping all the spam atm.

Edited by vortexposer

2 hours ago, vortexposer said:

As is the ZeGaryHax.dll is manually installed?

It's not meant to be run with game, only when using GECK. Post latest log again after launching game with nvse.

Don't see the error popping up anymore after deleting the log so I guess that was it. Vanilla iron sights realigned still isn't working which I thought the NVSE error was causing but guess I should ask more about it on that mod's forum.