Bugs in v4.04 - with BIA installed

I found these bugs without bia installed. Also, I've already found two bad item positions in two different caves after installing BIA. Can't interact and empty inventory. Could be an nvidia bug.

If anyone can verify these bugs with bia installed, post here.

Bug_Fire_Out_Light_on_a2.thumb.JPG.a9ffc98a37d88a130f9440384f86b8af.JPG

Fire is out, but light aura is around fire.

Bug_Herb_Pickup_a2.thumb.JPG.4b7fd53b346904574c0c7093f69ef3c9.JPG

The herb shows, but you can't pick them up. Possible nvidia bug.

After BIA bug fix install, the other two are chests with empty inventory. Again and again, you click and there are empty. Can't recall location. Maybe,  two internal cemeteries, city in the south and north. On the ground.

Before BIA install, cliff top dragon combat with two monster nests. Monster fly's up and gets stuck on cliff top edge. Easy kill.

If anyone can verify these bugs with bia installed, post here.

BIA page: "Don't post this unless you read through 5000+ bugs." paraphrasing. NO...   Unless they change that policy, posting on here was simpler. I found lots of them before BIA install. Only a few are noted here.

Some bugs were before and some after installing BIA. I cant recall which ones were after or before. The fire light bug was in very early versions of w3. I'm too busy to recheck these after BIA install.

Can't post the next bug, 60k left.  Next bug, after bia install. Tool tip, but can't harvest, cave.  Characters moving a tight circle walking on steps, until reload.