Latest Vortex update changed color scheme -- how to revert it?

Go to solution Solved by compare123,

That blue bar highlight for the filter application is eye-burning for me.  Is there any way to change it back to the color it was w/o changing the color of the uninstalled mod status buttons?  I tried to change the colors in Settings, but the status buttons and the bar colors are in the same group for color application...  The small mod status buttons are not a problem, and I like the cool color indicating the never installed/uninstalled status, just the rather large expanse of bright blue really gets to me.  I have a very strong prescription in my glasses, and the blues really jump around more for me, as the blues are more affected by refraction than those lower in the spectrum.

FYI - on old CRT monitors, it was so bad, that I could see individual colored elements near the edge of my lens FOV, and there was a red->blue shift that would occur that would change in length as I turned my head a bit to see something on the screen.  The eye strain was incredible.

I've added a 'classic' theme to the next version of Vortex which is going to Beta soon. This is using the old colours but keeping the newer structural and layout changes. Are there any particular issues you have with the new scheme?

Thanks

Just wanted to add that the current color scheme makes some text hard to read. I turned darkmode off and that helped, but it's still difficult to read some of the notifications that pop up. When you highlight a mod it's also hard to read. The text on some notifications looks very thin. Below are a few examples;

image.png.ebb218fc088b9718435df5c8f4592188.png

image.png.ab330d6ad3319974a1943a1f63568db9.png

image.thumb.png.2c49ae99147ad607f6246ef7bb583848.png

Edited by beebophuckleberry

Hey @insomnious,

It's version 1.10.8. The pictures I posted are from the default theme with dark mode turned off. Besides turning off 'Dark Theme', everything else is the same settings as default. I double checked the colors and they are still the same as default. Here is a snippet of the colors.

image.thumb.png.a6bc0a0af1592b9ef239b59ed55cbe0e.png

Edited by beebophuckleberry

• Solution
Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2024 at 9:16 PM, 7531Leonidas said:

@compare123 FYI - I am using the Firefox browser on Win 10, and the theme is "Curious Cute Cat" - just in case you want to see the actual colors and get the hex or RGB values.

I had already took a screenshot of your image and colorpicked the HEX code with paint3D 😄 Thank you for the info anyway so I can put those colors on firefox too!
@Moderators I found my solution, should I mark it or should I leave it open? Because I see others are helping each other here

Edited by compare123