Prevent lore-content to despawn + Bill Sutton

mortorato5

There are many lore-content in Fallout 4 that if you take too much time without seeing it, they despawn and the whole history gets lost.

I'm looking at stuff such as the Dutchman and Helena in Bedford Station, or the Minuteman dead at the garage of that supermarket in Lexington.

There's also the BoS cadaver in the Police Station that despawns if you take too long to loot it.

I mean, they should despawn only after you loot them, idk, or after certain quests are triggered. I.e the Minuteman could despawn after you open the garage through the Terminal.

And lastly, Bill Sutton shouldn't kill himself before that Institute quest on Warwick 😞

Ty for reading.

It's a matter of cell instance. Once you've entered the overall cell containing such "temporaries" and departed, the risk of despawn kicks in.  Passing by the back of the Super-Duper Mart counts as the garage is part of that exterior cell, shuttered by the loading dock doors.

Similar "clipping" issues have had me refer to the bull-goose winner of these problems, Susannah the Wicked of Windhelm for Skyrim. Once you've clipped the absurdly large zone footprint outside, the countdown for her killing as opening movement of Blood on the Ice begins. (The full sorry details are listed in the description of the mod made specifically so you can meet the non-bigoted tavern maid)