Vortex breaks mods for Skyrim when deploying

Hi all.

Currently I got the vortex 1.10.8 version installed, however the same issue happened on the previous install also.

The issue is whenever I redeploy my mods for Skyrim 1.6.1130 for whatever reasons, it breaks the Faster HDT-SMP mod, and SKSE  reports back the plugin is disabled. I can only fix the issue temporally by deleting the mod correctly and install a completely different version of the mod, since if I install the same version again it will just report back the plugin is disabled. 

There are the only relevant warning messages I can see from the diagnostics file.

Wed, 13 Mar 2024 21:30:30 GMT - warn: [script-extender-error-check] failed to parse script extender output plugin hdtSMP64.dll (00000001 hdtSMP64 00030DA6) disabled, fatal error occurred while loading plugin 0 (handle 19)
Wed, 13 Mar 2024 21:32:17 GMT - warn: [script-extender-error-check] failed to parse script extender output plugin hdtSMP64.dll (00000001 hdtSMP64 00030DA4) disabled, fatal error occurred while loading plugin 0 (handle 19)

Did anyone experienced the same issue and got any lead how to fix it? I got 600+ mod installed and nearly at the 255 esp plugin limit, but that should not be the issue since if I do not deploy the mods, the game is working fine.

vortex - Pastebin.com is the whole diagnostics file including the debug info hopefully it can help.

Hi there,

Unfortunately I can't view the pastebin link:

Error, this is a private paste or is pending moderation. If this paste belongs to you, please login to Pastebin to view it.

As you probably know, the SKSE warning you mention highlights some incompatibility or dependency issue, this is usually fixed by ensuring you have all of the mod's requirements installed and ensuring that the plugin is developed for your specific version of Skyrim.

Given that this issue repeats on re-deployment, I'm wondering if one of your other mods might be overriding your re-installed mod.

Can you check your Faster HDT-SMP mod entry in the mods page for any conflicts and/or file overrides?