Followers Will Not Use Linked Doors

I am editing Skyrim LE (mod) NavMesh. And I am facing an issue with followers not using Doors I've added.

Here is an example in the picture below (Creation Kit snapshot):

Creation-Kit-2024-03-15-00-09-26-55b.png[/img]

One door (TrapDoor) at the foot of the hill (right one) is linked to another door at the top of the hill (left one). The doors are in the "nextdoor" cells. NavMesh is finalized (green triangles). The doors are usable by Player. But NPC's (followers) won't use them. If I place both doors in the same cell, NPC's will use them. What's wrong?

Has the navmesh been finalized on both doors? Is the yellow marker that shows the teleport location moved away from the door itself, on both sides? Have you tried making the green triangle a bit larger and make sure the yellow marker is within it and away from the door? The bottom green triangle seems a bit small and both yellow markers seem too close to the doors. Inspect the navmesh on both sides to make sure there are no double lines or other irregularities making it so the NPC can't reach the door triangle. 

Posted (edited)

I am very meticulous in NavMeshing. I inspect, I test paths, I check for errors, I finalize, test everything in-game. I am positive, both cells are finalized. NPC's are moving around no problem. As you suggested, I've tried making the triangle larger. What I have is NPC will step on that green triangle, play animation as if being using (opening) the door, and immediately respawn at the same spot. This is weird. I know it 99% says there's something wrong with NavMesh, because, again, Player can use the doors to teleport next cell with no issues.

I am not sure I understand what you saying about yellow markers (the Door Markers, right?) having to be 'away from the door'. Why do they have to be away from the door? These are the Ship Trap Doors, the ones on the floor.

Again, the doors teleport function works with the two doors being in the same cell. It does not work with the doors being located in different cells like two cells next to each other. Weird thing, and it really looks like NavMeshing. Not the sheer NavMeshing, but NavMeshing in reference to the doors teleport function.

I bet if I move one of the doors to place it in the same cell as the another one, it will work. I'm gonna try it now. But that will suck, because sometimes I need the doors in not the same cell...

Edited by Skybroom