Fallout in TV

Gwork

I am not a lore purist (as Fallout 3 was my introduction to the series) so I was not very concerned with how accurate the TV show was going to be. I am however a bit fanatical about good writing in my entertainment. I can't count how many times I have been all in on a premise for a show or movie and utterly disappointed by the execution. Still I find myself unable to resist being excited about these productions. Case in point: When I had heard they were making the Dark Tower series into a film I was super excited and ultimately heart broken with the result. Thankfully this show didn't disappoint and in fact far exceeded my expectations.

Speaking of the Dark Tower and how it should have been a series and not a movie, tell me Walten Goggins would not be the perfect Roland Deschain. It's never going to happen but I can't help fantasizing about it.

Anyway, yes the show is now my current fav, taking the title away from another Amazon joint, The Boys. Looking forward to 5 or 6 more seasons before fallout 5 drops and in the meantime I will be unable to refrain from imagining what an Elder Scrolls series might look like.