Vortex (1.10.8) still adds unnecessary file overwrites

Dlizzio

tuM0xR9.png

Removed all mods in this list to remove all file overwrites. Re-installed the mods. Then once I add 1 file overwrite and deploy, these thousands of file overwrites pop up again.

I am creating a nexus collection. Also it would be nice to add a vertical scroll bar to this window because there was so much added I cannot scroll to see all of them.

Hi there!

As HellFreezer said - the terminology is important in this case - you're having an issue with redundant _overrides_ + the collection tab is not scroll-able which we will fix in a future hotfix release.

Just wanted to say that we're not ignoring your forum post - we're actively working on fixing this. Sorry for not replying sooner.

6 hours ago, Nagev said:

Hi there!

As HellFreezer said - the terminology is important in this case - you're having an issue with redundant _overrides_ + the collection tab is not scroll-able which we will fix in a future hotfix release.

Just wanted to say that we're not ignoring your forum post - we're actively working on fixing this. Sorry for not replying sooner.

Yes this is it. Thanks for the reply!