Vortex won't accept sign in?

Go to solution Solved by Jubileemarie,

I'm running the newest version of Vortex and it keeps refusing to allow for sign in to download mods. The error code I keep getting is as follows:

Error: Failed to parse failure response: "<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en-US"><head><title>Jus"
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:6858:101)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:525:35)
    at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1359:12)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21)

What can I do to fix this? I've been trying for two and a half hours.

Sorry you are having this problem. This isn't exactly a Vortex issue and it normally passes within a few hours as it's to do with the site managing traffic on API endpoints that Vortex needs to use.

If possible, could you send me your vortex log file so I can find out at what point is happening?

If you go to Start > Run > '%APPDATA%\Vortex' and then attach any of the vortex.log files.

Thanks

• Solution
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, insomnious said:

Sorry you are having this problem. This isn't exactly a Vortex issue and it normally passes within a few hours as it's to do with the site managing traffic on API endpoints that Vortex needs to use.

If possible, could you send me your vortex log file so I can find out at what point is happening?

If you go to Start > Run > '%APPDATA%\Vortex' and then attach any of the vortex.log files.

Thanks

I cant attach the file it says its too large heres a zip version of it if that helps.

vortex.zip

Edited by Jubileemarie