[Mod Request] Horizon Forbidden West

Headbanger1984

When is the page going to be up? I need a save file where the campaign is finish to play the DLC. Already finished the game twice on the PS4, not interested in finishing it a third time.

Edited by omegabeam

On 3/22/2024 at 2:07 AM, mno7x said:

Can we have the unbraided/loose hair mod too?

b884f02a4dc5ca73b4eb59f47b8478f7.jpg.8e83b08b377f3dd6fba5bf6d7967a4cd.jpgFzZsWfjWwAM0bvh.thumb.jpeg.de192354e4e5c592fe9c4eaa54a95f80.jpeg

idk why they didn't just copy and paste hannah hoekstra's face. she looks just like the image on the left.

So i have been creating standalone mod request posts but figure using this post seems a good idea, have already seen some good suggestions but heres my additions based on my own playthrough on both PC and PS

1) Add datapoints to HUD compass.  I miss this feature for HZD doesnt quite give away the datapoints location but at least lets you know where youre in the vicinity

2) ability to restock  inventory without going to stash (or +1 for a mod idea ive seen where everything can be picked up regardless of whether pouch is full so excess goes to stash)

3) max stats for coils (based on mod for HZD)

4) definitly need to make aloy quieter, i dont mind contextual reminders and hints but annoys me when ive completed the first salvage camp missions and everytime i walk past that charger herd outside chainscrape i get constant "maybe i should check salvage contract incase i missed anything" YOU'VE ALREADY GIVE THE PARTS HE NEEDS FOR HIS ARMOUR STFU.  Same with remembering how to use focus to scan for tracks....its like the entire game is on tutorial.

5)i would like a way to set timecycle to realtime, not everyone will want this but i like to play any game thats set almost in real world to atleast have realtime time passage eg 1 ingame day lasts 24hours.

6)HZD (or atleast better than current HFW) pathfinding for road based mounts, as in so a pebble does not cause my powerful charger to stop dead for fear of it breaking a nail.

For the moment thats all ive got.

• Like 2